Talent Plus at a Glance
- A privately held company, Talent Plus is the premier global human resources consulting firm with over 200 world-class, quality-growth-oriented clients.
- Corporate headquarters in Lincoln, Neb., USA, with global offices in Singapore and Bogota, Colombia.
- More than 140 associates working in Lincoln, Neb., and around the globe every day.
- Founded in 1989 with Doug Rath, Kimberly Rath, Sandy Maxwell and Dr. William E. Hall.
- Long-standing client relationships date back to the 1960s when individuals at Talent Plus first began utilizing scientific studies of success.
- Based on empirical data, Talent Plus has developed reliable and validated instruments that allow clients to assess an individual's aptitude to perform a specific job with excellence.
- This Science of Talent® determines how personal talents affect performance in every part of the workplace, from top to bottom.
- Through this approach, client partners are able to further define their culture through the acquisition, retention and recognition of top talent.
- Maximizing the human capital within our clients' organizations has resulted in:
- Improved profitability, growth and people performance.
- Retention of highly talented employees.
- Reliable succession planning.
- Consistent and objective recruitment and selection processes.
- We are interested in assisting our clients in building Talent-Based Organizations®.