Talent is a person’s capacity for near-perfect performance. We identify people with the potential for near-perfect performance so clients can make wise decisions in the selection and development of their teams. When we identify talent, we transform lives. Talent Plus is the Leading Talent Assessment PartnerSM with organizations committed to growth.
Talent Plus structured interviews and Talent Online ® Assessments (TOASM) are built with the highest degree of scientific rigor and integrity. Over 6 million interviews and assessments as well as countless research studies conducted by Talent Plus have shown strong relationships between interview results and business outcomes.
Established in 1989, Talent Plus is an internationally recognized management consulting firm with over 400 clients in 20 countries delivering interviews in more than 30 languages.
About Talent Plus
- A privately held company, Talent Plus is the Leading Talent Assessment Partner and a premier, global human resources consulting firm with over 400 world-class, quality-growth-oriented clients.
- Corporate headquarters in Lincoln, Neb., USA, with a global office in Singapore.
- More than 170 associates work in Lincoln, Neb. and around the globe every day.
- Founded in 1989 with Dr. William E. Hall, Doug Rath, Kimberly Rath and Sandy Maxwell.
- Long-standing client relationships date back to the 1960s when individuals at Talent Plus first began utilizing scientific studies of success.
- Based on empirical data, Talent Plus has developed reliable, validated instruments that allow clients to assess an individual's aptitude to perform a specific job with excellence.
- The Science of Talent ® determines how personal talents affect performance in every part of the workplace, from top to bottom.
- Through this approach, client partners are able to further define their culture through the acquisition, retention and recognition of top talent, maximizing the human capital results in:
- Improved profitability, growth and people performance
- Retention of highly talented employees
- Reliable succession planning
- Consistent and objective recruitment and selection processes
- We are interested in assisting our clients in building Talent-Based Organizations ®.