Talent Plus is proud to have subject-matter experts who are in high demand. Our consultants frequently present on strengths-based philosophies and practices. They have presented before a wide variety of audiences across the United States and around the world. Presentations are tailored to your organization’s needs.
Talent Plus ® President and Co-Chairman
Kimberly Rath has over 25 years of experience in human resources and is a recognized leader in the field of executive development and human resources in the United States and Asia. Rath has provided executive management consulting and training to organizations including The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, the Estée Lauder Companies, Mercedes-Benz USA and the UCLA Health System, to name a few.
As Talent Plus’ chairman and co-founder, she has driven the company’s growth that now includes an office in Lincoln, Nebraska, and Singapore. Under her leadership, Talent Plus was named one of the 50 Most Engaged Workplaces, Best Place to Work by Modern Healthcare and one of the 50 Best Places to Work in the United States.
- Employee Engagement
- Culture Building and Employee Retention
- Leadership of Service
- Motivation and Business Self-Esteem
Talent Plus Fellow and Board of Directors
Larry Sternberg is one of the most innovative thinkers in the field of human resources today. Sternberg’s teaching ability and sense of humor give him the reputation as one of the most talented and effective teachers and facilitators in the country.
A longtime champion of Talent Plus, Sternberg utilized The Science of Talent ® in his roles prior to joining Talent Plus as vice president of human resources with The Portman Hotel Company and as a general manager with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. He is the co-author of Managing to Make a Difference.
- Training and Development
- Employee Engagement and Strengths Management
- Self-directed Work Teams
- Mentoring and Leading Change
Lead of Talent Acquisition and Associate Learning and Development at Talent Plus
Kyle Bruss joined Talent Plus in 1998 and obsesses over finding talented candidates for the company. Bruss also works as a senior consultant with several clients in their recruitment, selection and organizational development efforts. His work encompasses initiatives that include mission and vision development, recruitment, selection, team development, one-on-one coaching and management development.
Prior to joining Talent Plus, Bruss worked with Alpha Tau Omega (ATO) National Headquarters as their director of marketing focused on communication initiatives, deploying a redeveloped national recruitment program and the selection of national staff members as a leadership consultant guiding collegiate chapters in their organizational practices.
- Recruiting and Selection
- Onboarding and Development
Chief Research Officer at Talent Plus
Brett M. Wells, Ph.D. is the Chief Research Officer and interim Chief Consulting Officer at Talent Plus. He is involved in assessing adverse impact and validation procedures for the company’s structured interviews and assessments, as well as constructing new interviews and assessments to help client partners select highly talented individuals. Over the span of his career, he has worked closely with FORTUNE 500 companies to implement innovative, impactful and legally defensible assessment and selection solutions.
Dr. Wells has been published in the Oxford Handbook of Social Cognition, several peer-reviewed journals and has presented papers for the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Society for Personality and Social Psychology and Association for Psychological Science.
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Work
- “Moneyball” for Talent Analytics
- Storytelling through Data Visualization
- Psychology at Work
Director of Leadership Development & Analytics at Talent Plus
Scott C. Whiteford, Ph.D. is a director within Talent Plus’ Development Plus SM and implements a variety of solutions to develop leaders, build effective teams and help grow organizations through a strengths-management philosophy and positive psychology. His primary analytical focus is using Talent Plus’ Executive Interview to help companies select and coach leaders based on their strengths.
Dr. Whiteford has studied leaders, behavioral patterns and social structures through rigorous research methods throughout the years. His passion for understanding and developing successful leadership in organizations has made him a Subject Matter Expert in his field and a leading authority on The Science of Talent ®.
- Leadership Development
- Building Strong Teams
- Sociology of Leadership
- Appreciative Inquiry
Other presentation examples from our speakers:
- Leveraging Strength Development Theory and Principles
- Becoming a Best Place to Work
- Creating an Engaged Workplace
- The Growth Formula: A Proven Approach to Developing High Potential People
- Meeting People’s Needs: A Simple, Powerful Approach to Engaging and Retaining Top Performers
- Life’s Board of Directors: How to Make a Powerful, Positive Difference in the Lives of the People you Care About
- Coaching Others for Improved Performance
- Selection and Development Best Practices
- Retaining and Developing High Potential Employees
- Why Sales Training Doesn’t Work (And What To Do About It)
- Achieving World-Class Customer Service
- Creating a High-Performance Culture
- Maximizing Your Areas of Giftedness
- Succession and Progression Planning
- FutureSizing℠: Workforce Planning for Your Future State
- How Predictive Talent and HR Analytics Apply to Deliver Superior Patient Centered Care
- Business Case for Strengths